Friday, June 15, 2012

inside joke appreciation cards

Not too long ago I took a road trip through the Southeast US. I was able to stay at some friend's homes all the way down without having to stay at a hotel. Anywhere. Awesome, right? It was one of the best trips I've ever had and I met some new people and grew closer to the old. I made some custom thank you cards for my hosts and thought I'd post them here.  If you WERE one of my hosts and you haven't received your card yet, well, here it is. You're on your own figuring out which one is yours.

BAM!

This next sketch is something I made during this same trip. I stopped at various rest stops to sketch this and other things, as well as finishing it during a visit with my father in LA.* This was not made for my hosts, but an exercise in sexploitation. Sometimes you just have to.

I can't seem to find the original drawing. I may have lost it on the trek. If you're reading this and you're the person who found it, I guess all I can say is, "Finders Keepers, Lovers Weepers!"

Russmeyer_pencils

* Lower Alabama

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment