Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Baldrick's Sketchbuzz #16

Ok.

I know I said that the last one was the LAST sketchbuzz. I had to make an exception for Chris, my good friend from college. He is the man responsible for getting me to actually shave my head for this exceptional cause last year in Ithaca, NY. He is also the man who requested a sketch of "you and me having tea with Wolverine." Sounds like a song title from the 70's.
Pretty cool that Chris is getting his head shaved next weekend and he still donated on mine.

So, here it is, Chris. Hope you like it.

---

That's it, folks. Save up your money because I will be doing this again next year. If you just want to donate to the St. Baldrick's Foundation you can still do that at anytime. It's open all year 'round! My profile page will be available to see my before and after photos, as well as all the sketches I made. Now I have to design the thank you cards for all you awesome donors.

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment