Thursday, February 11, 2010

St. Baldrick's Sketchbuzz #2

I opened up my email this morning and the first one in my inbox had this sentence, "Will you do Carrie Stetko as a snow bunny for me?".

Best…request…EVER.

For those of you who may not know, Carrie Stetko is an excellent character from the Oni Press comic series Whiteout created by Greg Rucka and Steve Lieber. I was going to go literal with this interpretation of "snow bunny" and have an actual bunny rabbit dodging bullets, but since I know the donor and (although, I think she would've appreciated that rendition) I know this is what she was asking for.
This sketch request was from my friend, Danielle. I will be mailing all sketches printed out on nicey nice paper after the buzzing off of my headhair parts (March 21, 2010).
Visit my Donation Page to see how YOU can get a sketch of your favorite comic book character!

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment