Monday, March 07, 2011

Untitled

Ffsketch2011
My most recent sketch is a result of watching Modern Family for the first time. I've always liked Ty Burrell ever since I saw him in the Dawn of the Dead remake in 2004. After seeing him again I started imagining him as the head of another family: the Fantastic Four. NOT as Reed Richards, but something more 1950s-but-not-so-bright-father-figure. After I drew him I continued with this otherworldly FF idea:

Mr. Elastic, Whisper, Electric Lady and Glacier.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by telling you who's doppleganger they are (although their powers are a bit different). I hope it is rather obvious. More than that, I hope I will be able to finish this with color sometime in the future. I kind of dig it.

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment