Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Krampus Kards 2010

Here is this year's Krampus postKards. This time I had them printed on eco-friendly sustainably harvested wood through the glorious folks at Night Owl Paper Goods

I chose to have them printed on birch wood because of the mythology of the Krampus and his birch rod he used for corporal punishment against the bad kiddies. 

I was a little late on this design so they will not be ready for folks to buy in time for them to send to their prospective friendlys. I guess I was bad this year and I deserve some of that Krampus punishment. They will be available for those who don't care about the time constraint at my Etsy shop and my Shoply. And there is a limited amount until next years reprint (about 20+ ct.). I also promise to have next years design to be to be early enough to buy.

Please forgive me.

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment