Friday, September 24, 2010

Custom Canvas Covers Commission Completed

A while back I advertised that I was offering to design custom illustrated/designed posters for humans, such as you. You can find a description of what I offered in THIS PREVIOUS POST.

This is one of the recent commissions that I created for a roller derby person (or a person with roller derby intentions. I read somewhere that you're not supposed to put the disability before the person). I posted it here for your convenience.

I was asked to make a B-movie style poster. Peppered with some roller derby references as well as familiar names that were given to me by the person who requested this, the end result is what you see here. I decided to go in the direction of post-apocalyptic Australian, new wave-ish, science fictiony-type theme. I think it works. 

Drop me a line if this is something you're interested in. Thank you for your time.

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment