Monday, March 01, 2010

St. Baldrick's Sketchbuzz #11

Dave requested me to choose between two DC's Golden Age heroes for his St. Baldrick's Sketchbuzz

Flash or Sandman

This was a tough one for me to decide. They hit both my sentimental peaks in comic character stylings. The fun, adventure type versus the dark, mysterious type. I found it hard to choose so I asked my twitter and facebook friends to decide for me. I tallied the votes and Jay Garrick's Flash was chosen (by one vote). I was sorta happy with that choice because I have never drawn this version of Flash before (that I can remember). Thanks for your help, folks.
I hope Dave is happy with this. Drawing speedsters is always fun because the exaggerated poses don't look so exaggerated when you're running at the speed of awesome.

If you want your own sketch and you are interested in sending money to a worthy cause, please go HERE to get the scoop. THANKS!

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment