Wednesday, February 24, 2010

St. Baldrick's Sketchbuzz #9

Derek requested a sketch of The Riddler. And, no, Derek, I am not opposed to sketching ANY comic book characters. Hero, villain, anthropomorphic raccoons. Anything comic book related. I will draw it all for this cause. Our latest donor mentioned that he preferred the dapper Riddler over the body sock Riddler. I would tend to agree with this style choice.
Derek's request has lead me to add a new rule to this project I've started. Anyone who donates $50 or more to my St. Baldrick's Donation Page will get a more specific, team-based sketch for their fridge. Let me explain:

$20-$49 gets you a single character sketch.

$50-$100 gets you an entire group of your choice (ex. X-men, Fantastic Four, BPRD, Injustice League, etc.).

Yay for monetary inspiration!

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment