Monday, February 01, 2010

Dawleylockes 2.0: Announcement

As you may know from a previous entry that I am shaving my head for Children's Cancer Research. I am declaring, in honor of these SUPER-heroic children, that every person who donates $20 or more will get a mini-sketch of their favorite comic book superhero illustrated by me. Everyone who donates gets a personalized thank you card anyways, but wouldn't it be even better if you received something to put on your fridge? Just type the name of your character in the Address #2 section when you fill out your donation form. I will be sending the cards one week after the event. If you do not want a superhero sketch then just leave it out of your form. It's that easy. OR if you want a villain or a any comic-type character, I will also accommodate. https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/dawlism

Posted via email from dawlism

No comments:

Post a Comment