Sunday, November 02, 2008

Krampus Kard series 1

I have begun to sell my Krampus Kards® on Etsy.com. This is a new direction for me. I enjoy designing these cards very much. With my initial outing in this endeavor, I will not be making a profit. This is to test the market. Then I will revisit the cost for the 2nd series.
These are packaged as a 10pc. with envelopes. Family and friends will recognize this design from last year. Feel free to buy more to give to your friends and family. I promise you, it won't make you cry. Unless, of course, someone drives a corner into your eye or papercuts your tongue.*

*the author of this blog entry does not condone or promote harmful or malicious actions towards another living thing with this greeting card. the author of this blog is only illustrating a point that the cards alone will not make you cry. only bad people can make you cry. and onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment