Saturday, May 24, 2008

IF: WORRY

I have recently moved into my house and I'm still, after a couple months, working my way through cases and boxes of old sketches and ideas. This page I found mixed in with pinup pieces (don't know why) and was a few of the things that I actually liked. This, I believe was created in the late 1999s. I remember because this was the time that I had stepped away from comic illustration to focus on humorous cartooning and storyboarding (and some spot). this coulda been one of the last things I did before I threw in the towel. Anyways, the sequence denotes "worry" and I was pretty worried about the direction of my life up to this point. Hence the Illustration Friday submission.
so, there. deal with it.

be good.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't it fun to go through old boxes of stuff?? :-)

    ReplyDelete