Thursday, February 14, 2008

Missings...

I was shocked to learn, in addition to writer Steve Gerber (Howard the Duck, Omega the Unknown), that comic colorist Stéphane Peru died as well. I'm mostly shocked because Stéphane died of a heart attack at age 26. I was just checking out the Incredible Hercules last week and noticing Peru's work and thinking how great it was. From what I've learned from reading many blog articles is that Stéphane was as super nice and generous an artist can be. His youth did not hinder him from delivering a fulfilling life that impacted many folks in the industry.

and then I'm reminded again of Mike Wieringo.

3 huge talents. gone. within a year.

great works. great lives all around.

I just wanted to share with you in case you didn't know.

(src=Immonen Illustrations, Inc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment