Sunday, July 09, 2006

Woohoo!


I'm married! To a wonderful human. She's the sweetest thing and I think she's keen. And she makes espressos for me whenever I want. For the rest of my life!
the ceremony was perfect and super-secular, just the way we like it. My good, GREAT friend Andrew officiated and I am still blown away on how perfectly he represented us in our union.

Bree was gorgeous, her ladies were f.i.n.e., fine and all is great in the world. now if I can just get used to this goddamned ring on my finger.

I will go back to being bitter now.

not really.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:54 PM

    You're married! Wow, I knew it was coming up, I just didn't know it already happened. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. Bree looks stunning. I think you got yourself a good one.

    ReplyDelete